ArBoReTuM BETA v3 has been RELEASED!
This update is mainly changes to the balancing of the game. I want it to be fun and time consuming, yet I also want it to not bore the player too much. It is a chill and calm game, but it can't be too chill or too calm or no one will want to play. I have made many improvement to speed up player leveling, crafting and harvest times. Nothing that makes it too easy. Just updates to make it flow a lot better. Now you can find parts and feel more free to craft decorations. (I basically made sure I didn't NERF what I already kind of NERFED on Purpose??? LOL)
One large feature I added is the ability to craft animal spawns. This means that you can get the animals close to your cabin to get their rewards and to give them LOVE!
I have also decided to give the Beta away for FREE for a limited time in hopes that more players will get involved and help with bug testing. Remember, Players = Important. Please help me by spreading the word of the limited FREE Beta v3 for ArBoReTuM!!!
**WARNING** - To Get all the New Content a "New Game" will need to be started in BETA v3 if you already have a v1 or v2 game save (Sorry for the inconvenience)
Features/Fixes for ArBoReTuM BETA v3
Craft-able/Place-able Animal Spawns Added
- Changed the "Statues" to Animal Spawns. Now, once you have crafted and placed an animal spawn, then there is a change for that animal to spawn nearby. This will allow you to easily collect items and love animals close to your cabin.
---- Wood Statue = Pig Spawn
---- Stone Statue = Sheep Spawn
---- Metal Statue = Cow Spawn
---- Mineral Statue = Deer Spawn
Many Updates to make Decorating Possible sooner (Customization is Fun!):
- Lowered the amount of parts and metal needed to craft the wood fence
- Lowered the amount of mud needed to craft the stone wall
- Lowered the amount of parts needed to craft the scarecrow
- Lowered the amount of mud needed to craft the brick wall
- Lowered the amount of parts needed to craft the bee box
Re-balancing Craft Items:
- Lowered the amount of parts needed to craft a chain
- Lowered the amount of stone needed to craft metal
- Lowered the amount of mineral needed to craft molten mineral
- Lowered the amount of metal needed to craft molten metal
- Lowered the amount of cheese needed to craft shredded cheese
- Changed from corn seed to corn to craft popcorn. (This is due to being able to use all corn seed and then no longer be able to plant corn)
- Changed from sunflower seed to onion to craft a salad. (This is due to being able to use all sunflower seeds and then no longer be able to plant sunflowers)
- Lowered the amount of metal needed to craft parts.
- Lowered the amount of wool it takes to craft string.
- Added Crates to Caves. This makes more parts available
- Updated Deer and Cow to not have the same walk pattern (They were randomly following each other perfectly sometimes - it looked....well, Dumb!)
- Adjusted the HP for multiple items
---- Small Rocks - Lowered - Took too long - Got Boring
---- Mineral Deposits - Slightly lowered
---- Large Rocks - Slightly lowered
---- Cave Entrance Blocking Rock - Lowered more (Still took too long)
- Crafting Oil now gives you (1) olive tree seed
- Crafting Apple Juice now gives you (1) apple tree seed
- Lowered Maximum Fitness Amount (Can gain Fitness Levels a little faster)
END OF NOTES - - - -
Thank You All Who Have Played! You are Awesome!
Life is Short = Be Creative
ArBoReTuM_-_BETA_v3.exe 26 MB
Mar 12, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.